Binary comprehensions

James Hague jamesh@REDACTED
Thu Aug 19 20:15:02 CEST 2004

Luke Gorrie wrote:

>Speaking of comprehensions, does anyone else think that the
>way multiple generators in a list comprehension works is weird?

It's not "weird," per se, but it's an unusual default.  I've found I often
want to walk lists in parallel, but I have yet to make use to use the "all
combinations" behavior in any code.  It would be interesting to find
production code that uses this behavior.  Maybe it's uncommon?

James

P.S. I love the binary comprehensions idea, BTW.