FTP with IPV6 on R9C-2

Manjeet.Singh Sardar (AC/EDD) Manjeet.Singh.Sardar@REDACTED
Mon Aug 16 09:24:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am new to this list but i am working with Erlang for the past 1.5 years.Currently i am trying to use ftp application of Erlang for Ipv6.But i am not able to successfully use this applcation. I am using the latest version of Erlang i.e R9c-2 on linux7.0 with kernal 2.4.1 with ipv6 support.

 I am getting the following error.

 ///////////

Eshell V5.3.6.3 (abort with ^G)

%%working fine fro ipv4 address

1> ftp:open("172.30.50.20").

{ok,<0.31.0>

%%Giving ehost error when ipv6 address is used.

2> ftp:open("2001:1::2").

{error,ehost}

3> ftp:open("2001:1::2").

{error,ehost}

//////

My question is whether R9C-2 ftp application supports ipv6 ? or am i making any mistakes . Pls see that the ipv6 address is valid one and ping is working properly.

Pls give me your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Manjeet