tracing jinterface

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Aug 11 20:28:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm baffled by a seemingly simple problem: how do I let jinterface print a
trace for the connections' traffic? The way I used to do it (quite a while
ago) was to start Java with a "-DOtpConnection.trace=3" option - now it
seems it doesn't work?! Any ideas, anyone?

The original problem that I'm trying to track down is that my Java node
connects fine with an Erlang node (I can ping), but any messages sent are
just vanishing on the way. It worked this morning, and I don't think any
changes I made to the code have something to do with it. Obviously, they do
:-)

BTW - the R9C-2 installer for Windows doesn't include the jinterface jar,
just the docs.

regards,
Vlad