Chicago Area Erlang Job

Eric Newhuis enewhuis@REDACTED
Wed Aug 4 19:41:27 CEST 2004

From: kmyers@REDACTED

Distributed Systems Developer

FutureSource is a leading provider of real-time futures, options, foreign
exchange, and cash market data to customers worldwide. We offer a wide range
of products including web technology, data feeds and presentation software
incorporating quotes, charts, news, weather maps, and sophisticated
technical analysis. Based in Lombard, Illinois, we have field sales offices
in Chicago, New York, Houston, Los Angeles and Ft Lauderdale.

We have an immediate opening for a Junior Level Distributed Systems
Developer with Linux (or *nix) experience located in our Lombard USA office
near Chicago.

The ideal candidate has developed data distribution systems or suites of
related networked services using an asynchronous messaging paradigm within a
fault-tolerant network.

Experience with the following will be given extra consideration:
    -    Stock market data feeds
    -    Functional style of programming
    -    High-volume data storage and broadcasting
    -    Varied Internet and WWW protocol experiences

Join us and build your future and ours.

We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit resume
with salary history to:

FutureSource
Attn.: Human Resources
955 Parkview Blvd.
Lombard, IL 60148

Fax: 630-792-2539
E-mail: kmyers@REDACTED

No phone calls will be accepted!
There is no relocation or sponsorship available for this position.
EOE