Redirecting functions calls ?

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Fri Apr 23 13:00:54 CEST 2004

I think we can wait, now that we are aware of it. We would not go back
and re-build all of our running systems for this one.

Thanks,
Sean

P.S. If anyone is wavering about buying a commercial licence then I'd
suggest that it's worth  every penny/cent and then some. Just access to
the commercial patches is worth it for us -  aside from the awesome
support we get from Kenneth and the team.