Redirecting functions calls ?

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Fri Apr 23 11:31:06 CEST 2004

The bug has been corrected in our R10B development branch.

If our paying customers would find it necessary, we will also
release a compiler patch for R9C.

The second function (wow/1 in this case) will never be correctly
executed. There will always be a function clause exception. The only
really bad case is if the second function expects more arguments than
the first function - in that case the emulator could crash.

/Bjorn