Problem building Erlang on HPPA

Daniel Solaz dsolaz@REDACTED
Mon Apr 19 20:15:22 CEST 2004

On Monday 19 April 2004 16:32, Mickael Remond wrote:
> I do not know if someone has managed to make Erlang work on HPPA
> architecture.
> It seems that the Debian distribution Erlang maintainer needs help
> for HPPA architecture:

I do have Erlang running on HPPA debian unstable, but I compiled from
sources.  I can't tell the exact details (IIRC it is R9B-0 with
threads, and shared heap or kernel poll, but most likely not hipe; the
machine is a 32-bit big-endian HP 9000 D220) because I don't have
access to the machine right now.  But I remember it wasn't hard to get
it going.  I haven't stress-tested it in any way.

Maybe I'm dumb, and I know very little about debian, but this page
doesn't make much (or any) sense to me.  What's the trouble?

-Daniel