Anybody done this

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Fri Apr 2 11:53:47 CEST 2004

Joe Armstrong <joe@REDACTED> writes:

>     Somethink like VMWare cannot be arbitrarly suspended

So what does the 'Suspend' button do? :-) (Don't remember what version
it appeared in.)

VMware also lets you keep your disk changes as a delta/journal these
days. I'm not sure if that helps you but, gee, it's awful nice :-)

>         http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/

Generally I don't think you need to port stuff for any of these
systems, since they all look like Linux/x86 from Erlang's point of
view.

NB: If you do try running Erlang in user-mode-linux ("UML") you might
have to hack the configure script a bit -- for me it crashed the VM
while testing floating point.

-Luke