megaco_tcp

Carlos Rodríguez Alcalá Villagra crav@REDACTED
Fri Sep 26 19:22:48 CEST 2003

In the megaco_simple_mg and megaco_simple_mgc files once the mg gets to the start_transport, It gets a Connhandled .
Can I use a Connhandle more than one time, for example, for calling the function service_change(ConnHndle)  twice??
Or do I have to Create a "new"  Connhanled for every transaction?

Because I tried to send two transactions and I didn't receive the second on the other side. It didn't give me an error message though. Does that mean that the conection ended?
thank bye