extension mark

Carlos Rodríguez Alcalá Villagra crav@REDACTED
Thu Sep 25 15:46:01 CEST 2003

I have another answers:
If I have this record:

-record('AuditDescriptor',
 {
   auditToken = asn1_NOVALUE
  }). % with extension mark

How can I use the extension mark????(Sorry if it`s an obvius question)

******************
auditcapabilities(ConnHandle, Events)->
 AUD=#'AuditDescriptor'{auditToken="Audit"},
 TermId=ui,
 AUR=#'AuditRequest'{terminationID = TermId, auditDescriptor = AUD},
 CR = #'CommandRequest'{command = {auditCapabilities, AUR}},
 AR = #'ActionRequest'{contextId = ?megaco_null_context_id, commandRequests = [CR]},
 io:format("AR:~p~n", [AR]),
 {ProtocolVersion, UserReply}=megaco:call(ConnHandle, [AR], [])

*******************
With the code that is above, I'll get this, right?
MEGACO/1 [172.16.0.1]:2944
Transaction = 1 {
Context = - {
AuditCapabilities = ui {
Audit}}}
but I want this:
MEGACO/1 [172.16.0.1]:2944
Transaction = 1 {
Context = - {
AuditCapabilities = ui {
Audit{Events, Signals}
}}}

And i don`t know how to use the extension mark, could somebody help me??