kill "if" and "case" instead! [was Re: Enhanced type guard syntax]

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Fri Sep 19 09:53:48 CEST 2003

}  Not mentioning that the resulting function names can be well chosen too.

I get stuck thinking about what to name things.  foo2, foo3, foo4 are
easy enough but anything else leaves me idle pondering how a name should
be chosen.  I like to use funs because I don't need to name them or if I
do I can call them F or Fun.

	-Vance