Wither Self

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Thu Sep 11 10:47:38 CEST 2003

Hi Gurus,

Ahem! I sense Yet Another Religious Nitpick or YARN(TM) over tabs vs.
space and indentation columns.

Please stop, it won't lead anywhere useful!

"Erlindent" would keep the peace only if it were capable of reformatting
code in any way the operator desires, *without* emacs, including
switching spaces for tabs and vice versa. It would allow each of us to
write in any style we prefer, and convert other people's style into our
own prefered style. I would like to preserve everyone's freedom to write
as they please.

The next debate may be over good comment writing practice... anyone got
a comment stripper for Erlang? (-:

Pete.