free_vars/1

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 15:19:07 CEST 2003

Luke Gorrie <luke@REDACTED> writes:

> Bengt Kleberg <Bengt.Kleberg@REDACTED> writes:
>
> > i have been using the function free_vars/1 (see end of email) by
> > Richard Carlsson(?).
>
> My solution was to remove all the macros with some Elisp code before
> sending it to Erlang and Richard's analysis program.

Ahem. Your solution is actually better than mine, since it operates on
properly tokenized data whereas mine is regexp'ing text
more... "heuristically". As Jamie Zawinski wisely said,

  Some programmers when faced with a problem think, "I know, I'll use
  a regular expression." Now they have two problems.

I will switch over to your way in the next Distel version :-)

Cheers,
Luke