megaco_test_mg and megaco_test_mgc

Miguel Willigs mwilligs@REDACTED
Thu Oct 16 20:58:18 CEST 2003

Hi there

I have a problem triyng to run these test files.
I wrote the commands as follow:
In the MGC side:

erl -sname mgc
(mgc@REDACTED)1>megaco_test_mgc:start(node(),[{deviceName,"ctrl"}],[{text,tcp}],debug).

and in the MG side:

erl -sname mg
(mg@REDACTED)1> megaco_test_mg:start(node(), {deviceName,"mg"}, text, tcp,
debug).

No problem in this point, but when I am triyng to run
megaco_test_mg:service_change/1 in the mg side, I get the following error
message:

<0.37.0>:MG: loop(initiated) -> received request to perform service change
DBG: <0.37.0>:MG: loop(initiated) -> service change result: {error,
                                                                {bad_megaco_conn_handle,
                                                                    {error,
                                                                        {megaco_tcp_connect,
                                                                            {gen_tcp_connect,