design pattern using erlang

Fredrik Linder fredrik.linder@REDACTED
Tue Nov 4 12:03:26 CET 2003

Another thing you could have a look at is the 'Design Principles', and
especially the behaviour concept. It is a nice tool for "coupling" modules
together.

And yes, you'll loose inheritance, but you'd still have the powerful
(process) collaboration. So, you'd really don't loose anything (anything
important that is ;-).

Good Luck
/Fredrik