Erl Lounge London 28/5

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue May 20 22:43:22 CEST 2003

Sorry for using the list, but I wanted to make any new London/UK Erlang
mailing list members aware that since our first "Erl Lounge" about a
year ago, a group of us irregularly meet in various watering holes
around the capital, discussing message passing, problems with garbage
collecting, concurrency, hardships of finding reliable workers, and
complaining that they are in constant need of supervision. (The visiting
Swedes usually complain over the price of beer in Sweden until they
realize the pub closes at 11 and that the beer is actually more
expensive here).

We are meeting again next Wednesday the 28th, 7PM at the Lowlander in
central London. Let me know if you can make it as the place is popular
so we need to book a table. So far, Seven of us have committed. If you
can not make it this time around, but want to be informed of similar
nights out, drop me a line.

Details: 7PM @ the Lowlander, 36 Drury Lane, London WC2 (In front of the
New London Theater, closest tube Convent Garden)
Map:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?postcode2map?wc2b+5rr&Lowlander+Beer+Caf%E9

Review:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wine/main.jhtml?xml=/wine/2002/08/14/edbar14.xml