Very strange behaviour!

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Tue May 20 06:38:15 CEST 2003

Hello good people,

I got some time to try to do some stuff at home, where I just finished reinstalling my PC from scratch, and today Erlang seems to not want to start!...

When running erl, or erlc, or werl, nothing happens, no matter how long one waits (well, a few minutes anyway). Pressing ^C will bring up the "BREAK: (a)bort..." printout, but that's it. I even reinstalled R9B-1, without success.

Does anyone know what this may be about? I thought I had enough problems trying to figure out why Distel doesn't want to work... :-)

thanks in advance. Regards,
Vlad