DotNet

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Mon May 19 16:33:31 CEST 2003

Hello everyone,

It's been quite quiet lately around here :-) so I thought I'd start a new controversy.

No, not really. I got a new job where I will get in touch with DotNet and C# and such monsters. I thought that I might do something fun as a "teach yourself" project: porting JInterface to C#. I think it would be quite straightforward to port most of it, with possible problem areas being streaming and socket communication.

Would such a project be of some interest to anyone else than me? I mean real interest as opposed to "just curious" :-)

best regards,
Vlad