Jungerl changes: autoconf mods, gd1_drv driver

peter@REDACTED peter@REDACTED
Wed May 14 09:47:29 CEST 2003

Does gd1_drv suppport all functions in the latest version of gd?

I had a look at gif-1.0 in the user contrib page, but that supported
only an early version on gd (the one that supported gifs). The latest
gd version looked much more advanced when I had a glance at it...

/Peter