ANNOUNCE: erlguten

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Wed Mar 12 22:22:58 CET 2003

Lout -  http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/lout/
has some PDF processing now, limited though.
I think you also have pretty good control were you can place
things in Lout, but I am not sure if it fulfils Joes requirements.

There is also an implementation in Haskell of the
Lout "galleys" which I don't understand 100%  of:
http://ist.unibw-muenchen.de/kahl/Haskell/VGalleys.html

Joe calls his xml layout files galley_001.gal, so I
guess he had a look or two on the Basser Lout.

/Mikael