moving processes from node to node

Roussel Jérôme roussel@REDACTED
Sat Jun 21 18:04:12 CEST 2003

Hello,

I know that there are a lot of talks about process migration. This is
not really the point of my post.

I would like to know something else :

	- is it possible to transfer a whole application (with all its modules)
from one computer (using one erlang node) to another computer (with
another erlang node)? I don't talk about process migration because I
only want to copy all the files of an application from the hard drive of
computer A to put all theses files onto the hard drive of computer B

	- is it possible next to check if all the needed modules are available
on the computer B?

	- if all this is possible, is it possible, in one word, to move one
application from one node to another (without doing it by hand) ???

Thanks for every reply,

JrSky