Converting string to match specification

Vladimir Sekissov svg@REDACTED
Thu Jul 31 17:02:26 CEST 2003

Good day,

Please look at function source of

dbg:fun2ms/1 in runtime_tools/src/dbg.erl

You need simply change ?MODULE(== dbg) to `ets' at line 48.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov

anders_nygren2002> I want to be able to take a string containing a fun
anders_nygren2002> and convert it to a match specification.
anders_nygren2002> Similar to what i can get with the ms_transform parse
anders_nygren2002> transform, but I want to make it at runtime.
anders_nygren2002> Match=ets:fun2ms(fun (X)->{x,X} end)
anders_nygren2002>
anders_nygren2002> I have been playing with erl_scan, erl_parse and
anders_nygren2002> ms_transform, but I have not been able to get it to
anders_nygren2002> work. Any hints?
anders_nygren2002>
anders_nygren2002>
anders_nygren2002>
anders_nygren2002> Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
anders_nygren2002> Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html