Erlang and Aculab

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Wed Jul 23 16:58:02 CEST 2003

I implemented a couple a versions in ancient times (like 1991-2 :-).
At that time neither linked in drivers nor did aculab support a select
interface so it was implemented as external port programs.

If aculab nowadays support select/poll I would implement it
as a linked in driver.

/Per

gerd@REDACTED
> Bei Schlund + Partner AG       Brauerstraße 48      D-76135
Karlsruhe