Please test snapshots of the coming R9C

Martin J. Logan mlogan@REDACTED
Wed Jul 9 22:55:16 CEST 2003

I just built the latest snapshot on redhat 9.0 and I find that I still
must set LANG=en_US when I ./configure and when I gmake for OTP to
build. Can this be fixed?

I noticed warnings like below in a few files. I hope that the errors
will be fixed or the +warn_unused_vars flag will be removed in the
default build before the release. Warnings do not do much to instill
confidence in new users.

/usr/local/src/otp_src_P9C_2003-07-09/lib/stdlib/src/erl_parse.erl:126:
Warning: variable 'Ln' is unused

Otherwise, as usual, things look great.

Cheers,
Martin