Entry in free compilers list

Joachim Durchholz joachim.durchholz@REDACTED
Sun Jul 6 02:13:59 CEST 2003

Hi to the Erlang team,

I just noticed that Erlang is not mentioned on the free compilers list
that's regularly posted on comp.compilers (and possibly elsewhere as well).

I'd suggest submitting an entry, simply to keep the record straight :-)
To get the thing started, I have copied the blank prototype entry and
filled things in as far as I could; I have attached the results as a
text file (to keep line breaks intact).
Things where I were unsure or had no information are enclosed in
[[double brackets]].

I hope we will soon see Erlang in the Free Compilers List :-)

Regards,
Jo