A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Tue Jan 28 12:34:50 CET 2003

I don't doubt that the telecom sector produce a lot of paperwork
within OMG :-)
(After working with implementations of telecom protocols for the last
16 years I haven't seen a core telecom system using corba for external

communication. I have seen one using it for internal comms and that
was probably not the wisest move...)

Anyway, the point was that is a VERY large chunk of the OTP
distribution and I have never used it.

/Per

> Hello!
>
> Besides the fact that Telecom is one most productive domains within
OMG,
> CORBA is widely used within telecom (Ericsson, Lucent, Siemens,
Nokia,