A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Niclas Eklund Niclas.Eklund@REDACTED
Tue Jan 28 10:58:55 CET 2003

Hello!

Besides the fact that Telecom is one most productive domains within OMG,
CORBA is widely used within telecom (Ericsson, Lucent, Siemens, Nokia,
Motorola, Nortel etc etc). On the other hand, should one, for example,
consider SNMP to be a "pure" telecom protocol? IMHO, the answer is no in
both cases. I assume that's the reason why the package was named
"Telecom/protocols" instead of "Telecom protocols" ;-)

/Nick