A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

martin j logan martin@REDACTED
Mon Jan 27 20:23:47 CET 2003

> > I see Java's available free documentation, the well done online tutorials
> > and even the use of the javadoc tool as big plus of that language.
> > The Erlang documentation seems less accessable to me.

Richard Carlsson, has done a great job with edoc. It is an erlang
specific doc generation tool. I have modified my erlang emacs mode to
spit out all skeletons fully edoc'd. Edoc has increased the amount of
useful documentation that I have with a minimum of pain. If anyone wants
the emacs stuff just ask.
Martin