C# Interface?

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Feb 26 06:15:11 CET 2003

Anyone attempt a C# interface yet?

Specifically I'm thinking about C# classes which can parse and
create the external binary format.  I don't want to use it
for node to node messaging, but more along the lines of using
term_to_binary/1 and binary_to_term/1 and pipe directly over
raw SSL sockets to C# applications.

I'm going to have too many connected clients to use standard
Erlang messaging, and I can't trust them either to send messages
only to 'proper' servers.  :-(

I was thinking, isn't the JInterface stuff using the same binary
term format?  Might it be possible to use JInterface running in
J# to do the binary parsing and creating at my "client" end?

--
Shawn.

  Delay not, Caesar.  Read it instantly.
  		-- Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar" 3,1

  Here is a letter, read it at your leisure.
  		-- Shakespeare, "Merchant of Venice" 5,1

  	[Quoted in "VMS Internals and Data Structures", V4.4, when
  	 referring to I/O system services.]