Welcome to the Jungerl!

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Mon Feb 24 22:10:38 CET 2003

Mon 24 Feb 2003 11:15 Klacke wrote:

> > http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/jungerl/
>
> This is just excellent luke, just what we need.
> I'll start using it immediataly. Great.
>

> /klacke

I agree! Great with one checkout point for all libs.

But....some questions.

1. The build scripts assume "include" directories, but some are just named
     "inc". Which is the preferred way for Erlang?
2. Some libs, like xmerl,  has a later version in another cvs repository
    under sourceforge. How will they be kept in sync? What happens
    if anyone updates the one under jungerl. Will the admin of the other
    one see to it that they are in sync, or shall we expect them to diverge,
    or shall they all go under the jungerl tree?

/Mikael