Erlang@REDACTED ?

Thomas Arts thomas.arts@REDACTED
Thu Feb 20 08:46:54 CET 2003

At the IT-university in Gothenburg we teach Eralng
as second language to the students in the Software
Engineering and Management program. That is
about 75 students a year.

I know that teaching of Erlang was done at the university
of Aachen and Kiel (Germany).

/Thomas

---
FMICS 03, June 5-7 in Trondheim.