-include_lib directive in R9B-0 ? (was: Make Error for BTT 3.1)

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 17:08:53 CET 2003

* Steve Rogers <steve@REDACTED> [2003-02-18 09:50:39 -0600]:

> I'm getting a make error for BTT 3.1 on Erlang R9B-0 and Red Hat 8.0.
>
> This seams to be a search path issue for include files, but my attempts
> to correct it have been fruitless.  Any suggestions.

I had this problem too. It seem that the include_lib directory is not
working properly on R9B-0.

I do not know if this is a bug or another kind of side effect.

You can change btt.erl to -include directly the httpd.hrl file from
where it reside on your system.
Does anyone know if this could be an Erlang R9B-0 bug ?

--
Mickaël Rémond