"Process up" notification

Vlad Dumitrescu (EAW) Vlad.Dumitrescu@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 17:57:06 CET 2003

Thanks, I haven't been thinking about service-broker, even if I used it once. In practice I must be non-intrusive on the monitored process, so I might have to just spawn a process that does the checking once in a while.

Since my process of interest is in a supervision hierarchy, it would have been nice if supervisor would have provided such functionality.

(Now I know this is a small thing and relatively easy to fix, but maybe it shows up that this is of broader interest)
Regards,
Vlad