Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 20:15:00 CET 2003

--- Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom
<Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED> wrote:
> >     The easiest place to begin really, is to
> download
> >   one of the simpler complete plugins and just
> browse
> >   the source. The goo plugin is a good place to
> start,
> >   as is the python and ruby plugins.
>
> Ok, I hope this comes with information on how to
> install
> the plugin correctly in my IDE installation.

 Its not hard really, if you want to look at them from
a development standpoint, just import the source into
your eclipse ide. Then run it with a Run-> Run as ->
Runtime Workbench

> My understanding was that GEF was not a gui builder
> but
> a layout toolkit for graph drawing, thus something
> for drawing diagrams
> nicely like a graph of Erlang modules and their
> dependencies
> (if that is somehow useful :)

  Your right, I am wrong. I am not sure yet where it
would fit but it should become apperant as we
progress.

> My sf username is 'mvw'.

 I will add you now.