Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 18:05:20 CET 2003

Hi Eric,

I would like to help you with the development, in case you accept
more guys on your effort.
However I'm pretty clueless about Eclipse development.
I just started to read some articles on the Eclipse site and
have no idea when I know enough to do something productive.

A long term goal would be to make use of GEF to add some nice
graphical views.

What did you read to get into Eclipse development?

And what platform do you use?

Luke's idea of a common Erlang IDE backend is quite cool,
I believe.

Regards,
Marc