Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 11:08:25 CET 2003

>   Either that, or offload the work onto an Erlang node, which can use
>   the existing parser, syntax_tools, etc.

I guess you are right to interface to a running Erlang node from that
Eclipse plugin (which is written in Java).
Once one wants to add debugging, incremental compilation and such it
is necessary to communicate to a running Erlang node.
And it might give a chance to program the non-GUI intelligence in
Erlang instead of Java.

Regards,
Marc