Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 16:41:01 CET 2003

> I really need to get a look at the existing Erlang
> plug-in for Eclipse.

Hello,

 I am the one working on the current eclipse ide (at
least the one called erlide)

  Unfortunatly, I have not had much opportunity to
work on this since my computer was stolen several
months ago. The result of this is that the site is
currently down and cvs hasn't been updated in several
months. I have no idea why the site is down. Do to our
corporate firewall/proxy combination I can get no
ssh/cvs access outside, so I can't fix the problem.
The cvs on sourceforge is very out of date due to this
problem as well. There is some light at the end of the
tunnel. I have aquired a new box in the last few days
so at the moment I am just waiting for my DSL modem to
show up and then I will be back in business.

So over the next few days/weeks I will put some effort
into getting everything fixed and the cvs updated.