Why no wiki'ing ??

Peter-Henry Mander pete@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 15:15:42 CET 2003

Why not merge colliding submissions, a la CVS? I would reckon that most
of the time changes can be automatically merged without conflicts.
However, if there are conflicts, I'm not sure it could be resolved, i.e.
someone adds comments within a paragraph that someone else deleted
simultaneously.

Pete.