Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Heinz Eriksson heinz.eriksson@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 07:11:50 CET 2003

Luke Gorrie wrote:
> useful in practice. It would be great to add more similar commands,
> but I'm not up to speed on refactoring editors, so I don't really know
> what other commands would be good.

http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/sjt/Refactor/
(although much Haskell/statically typed oriented)

> We won't easily be able to do such fancy things as editors that
> maintain parses of entire source trees at once, like IDEA for Java,
> but hopefully there's more low-hanging fruit that we can pick.
or: (also (X)Emacs hosted) Xrefactory for C/Java
http://www.xref-tech.com/

/hz