Megaco woes with ServiceChangeReason = ReasonToken EQUAL VALUE

Peter-Henry Mander pete@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 17:28:58 CET 2003

Hi Micael,

I have a "solution" which I believe fits the standard wrt.
serviceChangeReason. I've modified:

otp_src_R8B-2/lib/megaco/src/text/megaco_text_gen.hrl

with a change to enc_serviceChangeReason/2 thus:

enc_serviceChangeReason({reason, Val}, State) ->
     case Val of
	asn1_NOVALUE ->
	    [];
	[List] when list(List) ->
	    [
	     ?ReasonToken,
	     ?EQUAL,
	     %%enc_Value(List, State) %%%%%%% replace this ...
              enc_QUOTED_STRING(List,State) %% ... with this.
	    ]
     end.

Now the Service Change always uses a quoted string for
serviceChangeReason, as described in the IETF ABNF file comment.

Pete.