New tutorial

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 17:07:46 CET 2003

Excellent indeed.

Questions:
1. Didn't you have a version of the Wiki which you could
write more tree-like structured documents with. Wouldn't
that fit for this purpose?

2. Your point 8. Parsing in Erlang. I believe I have seen another
excellent spitting in the sawdust tutorial from yourself on this topic,
but now I can't find it.

/Mikael