non-telecom in erlang

WILLIAMS Dominic D.WILLIAMS@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 12:55:13 CET 2003

> From: DANIESC SCHUTTE [mailto:DANIESC.SCHUTTE@REDACTED]
>
> - what improvements did you observe compared to previous,
> non-Erlang, projects?
>
> We used an extreme programming methodology - and we saw a
> rapid time to market.

Thanks for all the details you provided on your banking project - very interesting.

I was particularly interested about the methodology you used, because we have been extreme programming for 3 years now, and I was wondering how well the approach would work with Erlang.

What tools do you use for unit tests and acceptance tests?
What does it feel like to do refactoring in Erlang?

Dominic.