gen_server/gen_fsm trap exit signals?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sat Dec 20 01:54:24 CET 2003

Never mind .... :)

OK, I now see that the point of the second text is to say that
the supervisor will not be polite unless the trap_exit flag is
true.  I was reading a little bit more into it.

With process_flag(trap_exit, true) I see:

   1> supervisor:terminate_child(Sup, fsm).
   fsm called terminate(shutdown, loop, [])
   ok

Whereas without it I get:

   2> supervisor:terminate_child(Sup, fsm).
   ok

	-Vance