Erlang in a french magazine (L'informaticien)

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Apr 28 09:56:22 CEST 2003

Peter-Henry Mander <erlang@REDACTED> writes:

> Ne pourrait-on persuader L'Informaticien de produire une copie
> electronique disponible sur Internet, au lieu de violer leur copyright?
>
> (-: sorry, I couldn't help myself)
>
> I'm sure that having a follow-up and links online would be beneficial
> for them and for the Erlang community.

I already proposed them to put the article online on Erlang-projects,
along with an English translation, with proper credits and link to the
magazine, and the author of the article.

I hope they will agree. It will good promotion for both Erlang and the
magazine I think.

--
Mickaël Rémond
http://www.erlang-projects.org/