Erlang in a french magazine (L'informaticien)

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Mon Apr 28 08:57:56 CEST 2003

Ne pourrait-on persuader L'Informaticien de produire une copie
electronique disponible sur Internet, au lieu de violer leur copyright?

(-: sorry, I couldn't help myself)

I'm sure that having a follow-up and links online would be beneficial
for them and for the Erlang community.

Pete.