Top Ten Lists
Wed Apr 16 04:11:01 CEST 2003
Here's my list, roughly ordered by impact on the current system:
1. Saving of settings (window position & size, toolbar) between werl
2. BEAM documentation.
3. Smaller, simpler Erlang distribution.
4. SAE for all platforms.
5. Cleaner driver interface. The runtime system should fill-in the
dispatch table (by looking for exported functions), not the driver.
6. Truly constant data structures (ver() -> "Version 2.00". should
not build a list).
7. Bit-syntax extensions.
8. An alternative to records.
9. Garbage collection of atoms, even if manually activated.
Not even ten items!
More information about the erlang-questions