records generated from UBF

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Tue Apr 15 16:44:01 CEST 2003

Ulf Wiger <etxuwig@REDACTED> writes:

> There are two Java implementations that I know of. Luke's
> Java client that's included in Joe's care package, and Jon
> Åkergården's Athletics client prototype.

At the last Erlang conference Joe mentioned that somebody in New
Zealand had also done a Java implementation. I think he said it
included a contract-checker and everything. I don't know if it's
available, or if my memory is failing me.

I haven't looked at Jon's code, but I guess it's more up-to-date than
mine, having been used in a real system. So I'll assume nobody needs
any new features in my Java client unless I hear otherwise.

Cheers,
Luke