update: debugger issue specific to IceWM

Thierry Mallard thierry.mallard@REDACTED
Sat Oct 26 14:02:52 CEST 2002

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 12:36:42PM +0200, Thierry Mallard wrote:
> [...]
> I launch erl, then start the debugger (debugger:start()). Everything ok
> then. But, after maximizing the debugger window, and then moving the
> mouse, the debugger crashes [...]

Well, the trouble seems to be specific to IceWM. KDE, GNOME2 and
WindowMaker are ok... lucky me ;-)

I also tried to find out more details about the problem, and it seems
that after the maximization occurs,

gs:read(Win, x)
(in dbg_ui_mon_win.erl, in handle_event/2 for motion)

returns an {error, "can't find h"}, something like that. I would guess
that it is the height of the window, but why it is not ok after a
maximization in IceWM is a mere mystery to me..

--
Thierry Mallard
http://vawis.net