PLI 2002 -- report from someone who was there?

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Oct 23 20:02:40 CEST 2002

Of all the EUCs I've been to,  the quality of the presentations at PLI
surpassed them all.  A big thank you to all who presented and to every
one else who made it happen.

The papers should be stored in ACM's digital library at
http://www.acm.org/dl/  Some papers are available here and there in
various user's accounts and  I will soon be putting what is available on
http://dmoz.org, but don't hold your breath...

Oh, and Ulf forgot to mention that we had plenty of good food and beer,
and there in-between got a few culture points by visiting the odd art
museum.

Cheers,
Francesco
--