Windows build

James Hague jamesh@REDACTED
Tue Oct 15 16:25:43 CEST 2002

>What would it take to make it build under CygWin?
>If werl.exe is the problem, I say let's get rid of
>it (for now, at least).

Werl.exe is just a standalone app that I *suspect* is trivially easy to
compile with something like Visual C++.  I should try it.

On a side note, the speed of the BEAM emulator itself (unrelated to
werl.exe) is directly dependent on gcc extensions.  There are some much
better compilers for Windows than the gcc ports, but of course they don't
have the needed gcc extensions.  Ah, well.